Descent Task Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Revival of the group of players who love playing Descent for the Thrill and awesomeness that the 6DOF FPS from the 1990's is

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» We plan to move back to our old home!!!!
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 9:42 pm by Tylosaurus

» Video Prohibido De La Sueca Target=
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:02 pm by Guest

» Office 2013 All-In-One For Dummies
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:00 pm by Guest

» Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs!
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:50 pm by Tylosaurus

» Foe-Tech (D1) (WIP, 8 Levels, MP)
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:48 pm by Enzo03

» Meet The World's Largest Descent / Freespace Collection! xDDDD
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:26 am by Enzo03

» Rat Pack ready
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:01 pm by Enzo03

» Mapmaker Mapmaker Make Me My Map (Idea)
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:07 pm by Enzo03

» Pigmy's Leave of Absence
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:46 am by Tylosaurus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:45 pm

Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tylosaurus
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Tylosaurus

Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Empty
PostSubject: Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs!   Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:47 am

Well here we go then Smile
Keeping it short is normally my main objective, but usually it may be a bit longer than expected, okay!

Here is how it all began:
Back in 1976 when I was born my first dinosaur well was not a dinosaur to some point it was this 1976 Dimetrodon from the brand Imperial:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Left+Side

As you see it's dated 1976, my birth year xDD You will have to click to enlarge it,to see 1976 printed under the Imperial Logo Wink
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Belly+shot+showing+Imperial+logo_s_+Hong+Kong+_amp_+1976

It was probably given to me at birth, I truly can't remember but yeah it probably triggered my future to collect dinosaurs, I also was given a big rubber snake my mother told me, but even that is all way too vague. to even remember hehe Smile

From 1980 to about 1995 I collected Chinasaurs & Dinosaurs alike, ya know them everyday rubber and plastic dinosaurs you could buy all over the place, not only dino's but also the odd looking dragons, monsters, snakes, lizards, crocs, snakes, rats, mammals, sharks and gators! You name it, ghost busters toys it all added up to these four boxes:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! My+4+Mystery+Boxes

Which I have sold to my partner Tyrantqueen and my Sister for her 6 year old son Smile

But it is fun to show what these boxed have in them hehe, this was before and during my Dino-Riders collecting days.

Box One:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Box+1+top

Box Two:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Box+2+top

Box Three:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Box+3+top

Box Four:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Box+4+top

Here the Dino-Riders Collection:
Top Row:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Dino+Riders+Top+Shelf+Update

Middle Row:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Middle+rows

Bottom Row
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Bottom+rows

Complete:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Dino+Riders+Update+Total

As you can see my oldest prehistoric reptile, the 1976 Imperial Dimetrodon can also be seen in that collection, and it still gives me many good memories.

Around 1989 when I had a lot of Dino-Riders and many of these Chinasaurs, my Karate Shihan Sir Alan Burdett organized an interview of me and my Dino collection in the Bunbury Mail, which was the biggest Dino collection known in Western Australia of that time, I had 286 Dino's then and yeah I have a picture of this day too:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Obi+and+his+dino+collection+in+the+Bunbury+mail+of+1989

And nowadays I collect models from CollectA, Schleich, Papao, Kaiyodo, Colorata and Carnegie/Safari Ltd, these models are very accurate and good Dino models are finally easy to find these days.
AS Growing and taking care of Orchids, I also made a display here or some call a Diorama, well it's not a real diorama but that large Amethyst which I bought @ Grottes Du tarn in France is the center of everything and it lured all my Steggies and that Spino also.
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! 10+Steggies+right

Here from the left Smile
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! 10+Steggies+left

Here a nice closeup
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! 10+Steggies+Zoomed

My favorite Dinosaurs are the Stegosaurids which I nickname Steggies, I just love them, as for favorite prehistoric reptile that ever lived the Tylosaurus Proriger which you can see in the bottom row of the Dino-Riders collection as I have the Carnegie/Safari Ltd Tylosaurus Proriger Smile

Tyrantqueen also sent me these two beautiful Pliosaurs as a gift of a lifetime friendship, as I have also given her some gifts that were very Dino based, we often give each others things like this, I it's so cool we have the same hobby and yes my friends miracles they do exist, anyways we believe in miracles <3 I love you

She gave me these two the Carnegie/Safarie Ltd Kronosaurus a probably one of the best Kronosaurus mdoels I seen so far and the rare and famous Liopleurodoon from Invicta the monochrome one, these were famous in the late 80's and it's still one of the best sculpted Liopleurodons I ahve seen alongside the Safari Ltd Liopleurodon which can be seen in the Bottomrom of my DR collection also Smile
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Pliosaurs+gifted+from+Tyrantqueen+front

Rear view:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Pliosaurs+gifted+from+Tyrantqueen+rear

And another view of the other side Smile
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Pliosaurs+gifted+from+Tyrantqueen+side

I have so much MOAR to show you people here, but that part is mainly based on books, as for the Dino's I have forgotten I will edit this post or post them as later forgotten ones hahah lol!

All pics are clickable to larger ones, so if you have high bandwidth connections feel free to enjoy all my pics at their highest qualities!
Back to top Go down
http://www.3dfx.ch/gallery/v/3dfx_collectors/collectors_goldlead
Tylosaurus
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs!   Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:36 pm

Here it is everyone , the Kaiyodo Tylosaurus proriger cheers cheers cheers

Here a good closeup of this rare beauty, all the skin details such as wrinkles and all that for such a small sized figure, quite something I must conclude Smile This is indeed one of the most beautiful Tylo's I have seen! Thumbs Up for Kaiyodo! \o/ \o/ \o/ Toi toi toi! cheers cheers cheers
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Kaiyodo+Tylosaurus+2002

Kaiyodo Tylosaurus 2002 here his belly, not many pics of how he looks like from this angle Smile So there ya go! \o/ Bellies up Yow! \o/ cheers lol!
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Kaiyodo+Tylosaurus+2002+Belly

Here the McFairlane Clan 3 Water Dragon, McFairlane is the master when it comes to Dragon models / Resins, CollectA Stegosaurs & Frame Masters Kentrosaurus on the right Smile
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! McFairlane+Clan+3+Water+Dragon+_amp_+Steggies

Kaiyodo Collorata Toujiangosaurus, Safari LtD Stegosaurus a loving gift from Tyrantqueen I love you I love you I love you, the McFairlane Clan 2 Water Dragon & the Kaiyodo Tylosaurus all in one shot cheers flower
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Steggies+and+McFairlane+Clan+2+Water+Dragon+_amp_+Kaiyodo+Tylosaurus

Here my entire display incl all 10 Steggies and the new Kaiyodo Tylosaurus proriger Cool
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Steggies+and+Tylow
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs!   Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:56 am

Lots of new additions to my Dino collection Smile

First came the Safari Ltd. & CollectA Kentrosaurus'es

Here they are resembling weez1990 left and me on the right I love you Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! 001_wub I love you
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Kentro+Couple

Then I bought this New Miragaia from CollectA Cool
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! CollectA+Miragaia

With this Safari Ltd. Tylosaurus, as it swims behind the Kaiyodo Tylosaurus, a mate perhaps? cheers cheers cheers
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Safari+Ltd+_amp_+Kaiyodo+Tylows

10 days ago I bought this Battat Ouranosaurus from 1994, many thanks go to my loved one Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! 001_wub weez1990 Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! 001_wub for finding me this beauty I love you I love you I love you
http://www.ebay.ie/itm/320946806742?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Battat+Ouranosaurus+Nigeriensis+a
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Battat+Ouranosaurus+Nigeriensis+b
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Battat+Ouranosaurus+Nigeriensis+Belly

It seems to be quite rare too Cool Many HUUUGGSSS to weez1990 for finding me this!!! Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug

It's that I looked for this item for a very long time, but it was always too expensive or the seller would not ship to my country.
But this one she found is like a miracle to me I love you

So again I thank her more than greatly! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Two days ago from today I made some new shots of my orchids and the Steggies xDDDDD cheers cheers cheers
So here they are Smile

Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Large+tropical+grass+leafed+orchids

Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Purple+Orchids+with+sunlight

Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Purple+Orchids

Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Tropical+Grass+leafed+Orchids

Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Tropical+Orchid

Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Fusi+Orchids

Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! 13+Steggies+and+Orchids+left

Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! 13+Steggies+_amp_+Orchids+centre

Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! 13+Steggies+and+Orchids+right

And Yesterday I bought this ultra rare Invicta Lambeosaurus from 1993:
http://www.ebay.ie/itm/170883426920?ssPageName=STRK
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Invicta+Lambeosaurus

And that are all my updates for my dino collection today Cool

Last edited by Tylosaurus on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs!   Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:21 am

Two cute Colorata Plush Rexies came today Smile

One is dedicated to Tyrantqueen and the other is here to stay Smile S here they are, they both came from Japan one from Osaka and the other from Hyogo Smile

Meet Tyrantqueen teh Rexie:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Tyrantqueen+teh+Rexie

Meet Skippy teh Rexie which is my nick name mates of mien call me, due to my past in Australia Cool
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Skippy+Teh+Rexie

Here we both have a power nap xDDD
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Tyrantqueen+_amp_+Skippy+resting

Bellies up!
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Tyrantqueen+_amp_+Skippy+bellies+up

Tyrantqueen gives me Huggles I love you I love you I love you
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Tyrantqueen+gives+Skippy+Huggles

And I give her Huggles back I love you I love you I love you
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Skippy+gives+Tyrantqueen+Huggles

Here we give each other Snuggles:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Tyrantqueen+_amp_+Skippy+snuggles
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs!   Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:28 pm

The 1993 Invicta Plastics Lambeosaurus arrived today so here some pics Smile

Left side view:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! 1993+Invicta+Plastics+Lambeosaurus+left+side

Right side view:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! 1993+Invicta+Plastics+Lambeosaurus+right+side

Left Side Tail view:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! 1993+Invicta+Plastics+Lambeosaurus+left+side+tail+shot

Right side Tail view:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! 1993+Invicta+Plastics+Lambeosaurus+right+side+tail+shot

Headshot:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! 1993+Invicta+Plastics+Lambeosaurus+heashot

Kinto Favorite Spinosaurus v.s Invicta Plastics Lambeosaurus Size Comparison:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Kinto+Favorite+Spinosaurus+v_s+Invicta+Plastics+Lambeosaurus+Size+Comparison

Kinto Favorite Spinosaurus v.s Invicta Plastics Lambeosaurus Battle mode:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Kinto+Favorite+Spinosaurus+v_s+Invicta+Plastics+Lambeosaurus+Battle+mode

Many thanks to cheers I love you Tyrantqueen I love you cheers my lovely partner for helping me out to find this gem!
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs!   Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:48 pm

The Battat Ouranosaurus arrived today yaaay! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Here it is then:

Angled front right view:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Battat+Ouranosaurus+front+angled+right

Angled front left view
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Battat+Ouranosaurus+front+angled+left

Belly view:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Ourano+Belly

Invicta Lambeo & Battat Ourano rear view:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Lambeo+_amp_+Ourano+rear

Kinto Favorite Spinosaurus agypticus
Invicta Plastics Lambeosaurus lambei
Battat Ouranosaurus nigeriensis:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Favorite+Spinosaurus_+Invicta+lambeosaurus+_amp_+Battat+Ouranosaurus

Lambeo & Ourano versus Spino
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Lambeo+_amp_+Ourano+versus+Spino

Ourano takes on Spino to defend Lambeo, a deadly choice, but a brave one:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Ourano+takes+on+Spino

Ad I thank Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! 001_wub Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug weez1990 Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! 001_wub for helping me out with this beauty! Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs!   Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:54 am

Today this Scale 1:35 Suchomimus tenerensis Resin kit from Galileo Hernandez arrived from Mexico:

Closup of the main body:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Mr+Sucho_+closeup+a

Closeup of the other parts:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Mr+Sucho_+closeup+b

Many thanks go to weez1990 for finding me this resin, only it took like about 2 to 3 months to arrive, the seller is also the maker of this resin, he isn't fast as shipping goes, which I head from other buyers and it seems this is why it arrived so late, but it all looks good and I plan to make this one day, just gotta learn how haha lol!
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs!   Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:02 pm

Yaaay! cheers cheers cheers cheers meet my 14th Steggy everyone xDDDDDDDDDDDD lol! lol! lol!
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! AGE+OF+THE+DINOSAUR+19+Kentrosaurus
http://www.ebay.ie/itm/170828079297?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I'll make better pics when he arrives Cool
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs!   Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:30 pm

Hello everyone Smile

This is gonna be a fun thread, well I hope so! cheers lol! Since this is the first resin in my entire life, I also have some questions to pass along, about using Gap Fillers, Putty or say Plumbers Epoxy? Odd looking stuff to me, it's white and it can be used to fill gaps which weez1990 very clearly explained me, but all in all this is very new to me so a log like this one may provide me of helpful use for later builds Cool

So as the gap filler goes I bought a Laminate Crack filler, since resins like Laminate is made of a plasticized substance I think it will do well, I went for white coloured gap filler, since it's the most neutral colour I could choose from. The description is dutch but it tells me I can fill gaps of 1mm thick, so I think I should be okay with it, I just wonder how I should use it haha, I thought at first with my fingers and as weez1990 advised me to use water to thin it out and such, still figuring this all out in the end haha oh dear. : Laughing scratch Laughing

So here some pics of how far I got today, didn't do much than just glue his arms, legs, tail and top part of the skull first, just like weez1990 told me to do,I used Loctite SuperGlue, similar to Gorilla SuperGlue:

Here Mr. Such from the left side:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Mr+Sucho+right+side

Here a closeup of his tail, left arm & leg and upper skull:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Mr+Sucho_s+Right+Arms+_amp_+Legs+closup

Here from the right side:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Mr+Sucho+left+side

Here a closeup of his tail, right arm & leg and upper skull:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Mr+Sucho_s+Left+Arms+_amp_+Legs+closup

Here a closeup of his tail and his left leg:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Tail+_amp_+Left+Hind+Leg+closeup

The following two pictures will show you some hard to reach seams, I could use some help here on how to get my putty in that place and gently spread it out too.

Here the right leg showing it's inner placed seam:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Right+Leg+Seam

And here the left leg showing a similar thing, only the gap is a bit bigger here:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Left+Leg+Seam

For me it is very hard to see what I am doing I guess, I can't see 3D, so hereby making certain calculations is extremely hard, on how much I should remove on a certain angle. Anyways I hope I can deal with these seams safely thereby I hope I have not messed it up silent

The reason I didn't glue is bottom jaw yet, is because I can pain his gums, tongue and teeth much easier this way Wink Another handy tip weez1990 told me, so kind of her hihi I love you cheers I love you
And yeah it has some barbs here and there, I do plan on getting rid of those with sand paper or something similar Smile

Any helpful advise and reply would be very welcome thanks! Cool

Last edited by Tylosaurus on Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
weez1990
Cadet
Cadet
weez1990

PostSubject: Re: Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs!   Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:10 pm

Oh, this looks nice Smile

I can give some advice, but sadly these things are best demonstrated in person :S I'm not sure what exactly the kind of putty you're using and how it behaves, it is a paste type substance? The putty I use is more like Playdough...

Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Apoxie

This is what mine looks like XD It's a two part epoxy sunny Of course the stuff you're using should be fine too.

I would recommend that you use a cocktail stick or something similar to poke the filler into the cracks where you want it to go. Also use some water to smooth it down so it blends in with the surrounding resin Smile If you accidentally use too much filler then just scrape it away with the cocktail stick.

Unless the tube has a nozzle then you can just squeeze it between the cracks hehe Razz Cocktail sticks are still useful though. It's impossible to do this with your hands XD

Let me know if you need more help and I'll try to explain more. Sorry if this is a lot to read but I tried to be as detailed as I could :X

Btw by cocktail sticks I mean these.

Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Cocktail-sticks

They're also known as toothpicks in the US.
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs!   Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:22 pm

Wowie! that was an awesome post weezie! cheers cheers cheers I love you I love you I love you

Many thanks for that! As for them Cocktail sticks, yeah my mum has those hehe, great idea indeed cheers Anyways tomorrow I will start using my gap filler and I will post pics on my progress here and at STS , which is this thread:
http://schleichtiersammler.forumieren.de/t6492-meet-mr-sucho-my-scale-135-suchomimus-resin-log

or other readers of DTF, just read this thread, since you have to be a member @ STS to view the pictures, over here holds the exact some content, only at STS there are other Resin builders thus I post there to to collect multiple idea's Smile

But it seems Weez1990 is doing one hell of a job to inform me all I need to know and I love her greatly for her help <3 <3 <3 Huggles! Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! Hug
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs!   Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:50 pm

Just updated my Steggies photo's and yes I have added three of the four new Steggies, the Age of Dinosaurs Kentrosaurus from Taiwan has not arrived yet, but as you can see I have added the 2011 Schleich Stegosaurus, the 2011 Mojo Stegosaurus & 2007 Bullyland Stegosaurus too!

Here from the left view:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! 16+Steggies+left

Here from the centre view:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! 16+Steggies+Centre

And here from the right view:
Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! 16+Steggies+right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs!   Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weez1990's & Tylo's Collection of Prehistoric Reptiles & Dinosaurs!
Page 1 of 1